[3830] 7QP KJ5T SO(A)CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP KJ5T SO(A)CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 04:22:40 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: SO(A)CW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   5      0       0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 60

Club:

Comments:

It's May and this is my first operating of the year.  My 6BTV isn't up yet at
the new place, current plan is to have it up by CQWPX CW.  Wasn't planning to
get on in this one due to the weather, but had a break in the rain and threw a
wire up and hooked up the KX2 and worked a few stations.  Only managed to work
AZ stations, heard OR, NV, MT and WA stations but they didn't hear me.  Because
of the storms in the area there was a lot of noise on the band, but I will say
the new house was much quieter than the apartment and the 6BTV will be on the
back part of my half-acre so further away from houses, hoping to have a bit more
fun when the 6BTV is up and probably other antennas will come within time (no
HOA here).

CW Skills were rusty, the last few months have been insane and I haven't done
ANY CW practice since February.  Thanks for those few who did work me.

73 de KJ5T