[3830] 7QP NJ8J SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP NJ8J SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 00:36:21 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   39     0       0  Mults = 22  Total Score = 2,574

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-200Pro II Automatic Antenna tuner
120 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
Logger: N1MM+

First time using the IN7QPNE log in N1MM+, which saved a log of bouncing on the
Alt-F key during the weekend.

20 and 40 seemed to be quite open to 7-land Saturday, much better than QSO
Parties have been earlier in the year.

I had a bit of a panic at the end of they day Saturday.  I normally set up
contest logs in N1MM+ for the week ahead of time, though I may not actually use
all of them.  I was deleting some of the unused logs when I accidently deleted
the IN7QPNE log.  Oh, no!  All of the Qs for 4 QSO Party contests gone in one
swell foop!  Took me about an hour to figure out how to recover the log (it's
possible to recover from the .TRN files).