[3830] InQP N1LN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] InQP N1LN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 12:05:07 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:    1
   40:   20
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   21     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 672

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I decided to enter all 4 weekend QSO parties using the N1MM+ feature of a
combined log. That was outstanding until it was time to post my scores.  Perhaps
I need to look more at the instructions, but what I did was export to text then
to Excel then ran a few sorts. Then I counted the counties manually!
Fortunately I did not make lots of Qs as this was a VERY casual entry and my
time was divided between the 4 QSO parties.  Next I will try to send the same
integrated Cabrillo file to each QSO party entry link and see what happens.

Didn't find too many Indiana stations on the air or we were just too close.

73,
Bruce N1LN