[3830] ArQP WR5P M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP WR5P M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 05:19:34 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2021

Call: WR5P
Operator(s): WR5P
Station: WR5P

Class: M/M LP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   28
   40:  138
   20:  109
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  275     0       0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 30,800

Club: nbrg

Comments:

This is only the CW portion of the bonus station operation.  Conditions started
out fantastic and took a nosedive early.  A real struggle for the rest of the
day.  Glad to see so much activity and I apologize to those I could not pull
out.  As the sun set 40 & 80 had noise above S9, adding to the challenge.
Loads of fun and will learn from this contest for next year's run.  Thanks for
the Qs