[3830] 50SprngSprnt K6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lashap@cox.net
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt K6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 20:17:07 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM03
Operating Time (hrs): 3:10

Total:  QSOs = 65  Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,755

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the heads up from N6GP, I decided to do all 4 hours.
Only problem was my tennis match started late,and after my team won,we
celebrated for a while. I looked at my watch,and saw it was 4:10 pm,and I had to
get home.
I got to my radio 50 minutes late,and saw WA7BNM CQ'ing . I called Bruce,and he
was my 1st q.
I had to figure out what N1MM contest to load,but didn't have time to get SSB
and FT8 to log on N1MM ...so WSJT-X log on FT8,and N1MM on SSB.
Started out mostly locals,and other CA stations...When there was a 5 or 7
station CQ'ing,it only lasted a minute,and by the time I called them,they were
gone. I tried SSB 3-4 times..made 8 q's there..one dupe,as he already worked me
on FT8. In the last hour,I worked many 5 stations,and some 7's..saw a few
4's,but didn't work any. Was a fun contest,and look forward to the June vhf
contest..But I really need to get N1MM working so I don't have 2 logs,and no
dupe checking as I have now.
Thanks for the q's,
Larry k6ro

K3S