[3830] NCCC Sprint WD6T(@N6RO) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidajaffe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD6T(@N6RO) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 03:08:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 21

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   6      4
   40:  14     11
   20:  13     12
   15:   3      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     29  Total Score = 1,044

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

SmartLink is down so couldn't use Flex, so connected with K3/0 Mini.  First time
operating CW with it. Also, remoting into a different computer, I had no Sprint
macros, so all hand-sending.

Not having panadapter was a big challenge, as I've gotten so dependent on it for
situational awareness.  Other things would need to be worked out if I were to do
this again:  1) I had a step size that was too big (100hz.) maybe settable or
maybe it's a K3/0 issue?  2) I couldn't go to 160m! Radio just went to 10m.
Another setting, no doubt.  3) Didn't have 80m RX antenna set up, so could only
hear locals

Finally, sorry K7SS, sorry about duping you. Short term memory loss.

Other than that, it was kinda fun to take a trip down memory lane where it was
all ears and you sent with a paddle. What a concept!
73
Dave
WD6T