[3830] YOTA W1UE(@W1KM) SO3B HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] YOTA W1UE(@W1KM) SO3B HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 00:20:29 +0000
                    YOTA Contest - 2021

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SO3B HP
QTH: usa
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0       0
   40:    2     0       2
   20:  344     0      68
   15:   19     0      18
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  365     0      88  Total Score = 101,024

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Was surprised to find 20m open to Europe when I woke up at 4:30am local time.
Its usually 2-3 hours later before its open.  15m seemed to be open for several
hours- I could get a lot of RBN hits but relatively few QSOs.

Very Eurocentric contest.  From US East Coast, contest is over before
propagation is available on 40 and 80m.  Basically, it was 20m or nothing.

Still, a fun few hours of contesting to enliven the day!

Dennis w1UE