[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 01:18:22 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      7
   40:  46     21
   20:  23     17
-------------------
Total:  77     45  Total Score = 3,465

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20M was pretty good, but no DX in the SST.  Some European signals were still
coming through just before it started.  40M was wonderful and it was hard to QSY
to 80M for its mutlipliers.  80M was rather inactive, but there were good
signals from here to NE, ON, and at least as far west as WI.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Look for me as VP5/K4BAI May 26 to June and four ops will be QRV M/S low
power in CQ WPX CW next weekend as VP5M.  If I can get a rig and antenna, I will
try to be in Friday's SST from there.  Probably not likely to be able to do the
hour SST just after the 48-hour WPX contest ends.  73, John, K4BAI.