[3830] CWopsT K2YR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, carl_s_lester@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2YR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 04:12:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 27

Call: K2YR
Operator(s): K2YR
Station: K2YR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 00:24

------------
  160:
   80:  35
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  35  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,225

Club:

Comments:

Got on late, but wanted to try new 80m antenna, of course 80m was QRN big time
with the storms that have been going through!  But pressed ahead and antenna was
working well.  Got a little run going at the end and sorry for those I just
couldn't pull out of the mud. The I had someone pop in CQ'ing no QRL, no
nothing, about 80hz up while I was trying to pull out a VE7, which I never did.
Anyway...

Thanks for Q's
73, Carl, K2YR #2567