[3830] WPX CW W3RZ SOAB Rookie HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W3RZ SOAB Rookie HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 17:29:11 +0000

         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.9143.0

        Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
           7      18      31   16   1.7
          14     172     231  125   1.3
          21      10      18    5   1.8
          28       1       1    1   1.0
       Total     201     281  147   1.4

            Score : 41,307
              Rig : IC 7300; ALS 500 amp; Begalli paddle

         Antennas : Balanced line fed 80m dipole, Pal Star AT500 tuner for 40
and 20 meters.
                        R600 vertical on 20,15 and 10 meters

          Soapbox : Didn't do WPX for score, at last for my self. It was a good
experience for me in that I operated in RUN for part of my time.
                    I set a goal to have at least 200 Q's. al in all it was a
lot of fun. running a conservatives 300 watts in HP class it was a
                    pretty good effort for me

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2021-05-30        Signature : Louis House,  W3RZ