[3830] WPX CW N3AC SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dcharing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N3AC SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 00:16:32 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3AC
Operator(s): N3AC
Station: N3AC

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  752
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  752  Prefixes = 505  Total Score = 1,369,055

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to local friends, the Phoenix 40 was finally perched on the tower
Thursday and I wired the rotator just before contest start. So of course, I
tried it out on 40SB-LP. I like it!

The western Pacific was mostly like chasing rare DX. And on Sunday evening the
band started getting noisy for opening but we never hit the gray line... it was
crowded, noisy, and not very productive.

Thanks for all the Q's!

Here's a brief break-down:

1-pointers: 331
4-pointers: 73
6-pointers: 348

About 2 dozen were in the western Pacific, and I had something like 280 q's from
Europe.