[3830] WPX CW KE0TT SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KE0TT SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 02:13:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:    0
   40:   53
   20:  126
   15:   23
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 5 watts to a pair of broad band dipoles up 45' and fed with window
lines. Each on a Matchbox tuner, and a coax switch selects which dipole. Thanks
for your copy of my QRP signals, always appreciated. 15M was weak and QSB, 20M
was strong, 40M was QRN and QSB. Like fishing, we never know what we'll catch
before we start... Enjoyed the QSO's, and was surprised by some EU DX. C U next
time, 73, Dan  ke0tt