[3830] WPX CW K5NA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K5NA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 02:29:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    2
   80:    9
   40:   28
   20:   60
   15:   28
   10:   27
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort and all QSOs were S/P.

Thunderstorms arrived about an hour before the contest started on Friday night.
The storm took out our commercial power. Power stayed off until 1700Z on
Saturday when the power truck guy showed and replaced a blown fuse on our 14.4
KV feed. Then we finally got to do some operating.

On Sunday evening about 2230Z, another round of thunderstorms arrive and we had
to disconnect and shutdown the contest early.

It wasn't a great contest weekend and for the time we were on, the conditions
seemed to be pretty poor.

73, Richard - K5NA