[3830] WPX CW W2MKM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edpostiii@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W2MKM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:22:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W2MKM
Operator(s): W2MKM
Station: W2MKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 23:44

------------
  160:
   80:   35
   40:  561
   20:  777
   15:  303
   10:    8
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A 2/3rd effort this year (~24 hours) and more than I expected as WX in the
Northeast made it easy to put in the time on a Memorial Day weekend ..

Conditions on 40M were good on Friday night and ran up a bunch of points then,
rain static was a problem much of the night but switched from the 40M EL at 105'
to the 4 Square as needed and that played well, was glad to have that option.

Station played well, no sign of Murphy thank heavens, new VA6AM BPFs seemed to
play well except for some noise on 15M which may have been related the rain and
wet condx, will need to get underneath that.

15M was open nicely for a few hours from 15-18z for a relaxed run during that
time.

All in all a big improvement in the station since 2020 WPX where I posted about
1M but had no alooominum at that time

WPX is great fun, love the format Bud and team!

73 Ed W2MKM