[3830] WPX CW AC3U(W3UL) SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ul.bill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AC3U(W3UL) SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 12:29:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AC3U
Operator(s): W3UL
Station: W3UL

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:    4
   20:  377
   15:  142
   10:   15
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With family here, like some, I did not plan to make this a full time effort.  I
didn't get on until 1400Z Saturday and we had company for dinner Saturday
evening.  So, no effort started until 1400Z Sunday when I found conditions on
15M good - and even on 10M OK.  There were some good runs on 15 and 20 (unusual
for my little pistol station).  Sunday afternoon the AC3U callsign was
apparently popular and the signals on 20M coming from Europe (plus JA, VK, PY)
were better than USA.  Just right for a 3 hour run down in kilowatt alley as
fresh meat.

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5      24      97   20   4.0
     7       4       4    0   1.0