[3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 21:42:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM2KI OM4AZF OM5RM OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN98
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   99
   80:  803
   40: 1879
   20: 2757
   15: 1104
   10:  439
------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

On Friday afternoon, after the 14 long months covid gap, I came to OM7M to take
part in the WPX contest again. Full of expectations what the planned and
continuously reported changes regarding the QTH will really mean.
Good Lord, unbelievable! The old good clipboard shack has disappeared. A new
lodge with strengthened basement, solid brick walls, resting attic room instead.
Two fully automated working places prepared, aircondition and heated floor will
suit us well especially during the winter contests. No more push - pull antenna
connectors problems. All the necessary boxes at hand, band change a few seconds
task with several preset antenna combinations. The heart of all that comfort,
two several squared meters pannels have been fixed on the basement walls and
don't occupy much space.Splendour!
Congratulatin, Lubo and Jozef - the most deserved designer, constructer
respectively, and other club members, of course.

The contest, itself went on interestingly. 20m nicely opened from the beginning,
not so good on Sunday. But all the bands were worthy to visit. We've had a nice
race with OL3Z and HG7T. luckilly, we had a better finish this time. I'm sure
that the new modern set up played a great role, no problem occured.

Good result, pleasant weather, nice company - excellent weekend. We hope to see
you all next time.

On behalf of the crue,
Tom, OK2BFN