[3830] WPX CW DQ5M(DK6SP) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6sp@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DQ5M(DK6SP) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:52:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: DQ5M
Operator(s): DK6SP
Station: DG8MG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN68AE
Operating Time (hrs): 36h00

------------
  160:   55
   80:  323
   40:  638
   20:  876
   15:  179
   10:   84
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

RIG: YAESU FTDX-1200 (100W), LZ9-7 Yagi (40 - 10m), 2x 20m Inverted Vee @20m
(80m), Inverted L @20m (160m), 60m long RX BOG direction 300°/120°

Great conditions lead to a definitely not expected high score from this QTH in
the bavarian countryside as SO1R operation.
Was great to see the bands wide open but also short skip over the whole time.

Thanks to my friend Markus (DG8MG) for letting me use his station once again.
Further, a big thanks for all the QSOs, I really enjoyed putting you all down my
log!

See you in the next contest.

73 Philipp, DK6SP @DQ5M