[3830] WPX CW S50U SOSB10 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S50U SOSB10 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 20:04:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: S50U
Operator(s): S50U
Station: S50U

Class: SOSB10 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: JN66WD
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  790
------------

Club:

Comments:

Pretty poor, odd propagation with rapid and deep QSB the signals fedes out very
quickly with very little three pointers to be worked. Several in distance
thunderstorms brings decent afternoon static on our hill top station apologies
for time spent on repeats. Overall I had a calm onair weekend. Many thanks to
all callers. CUL Dan S50U