[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 20:29:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 2

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  17
   20:  34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,244

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

All was readily tuned for 7 MHz for CWT-init.
After a couple of Q's it was wise to move to
14 MHz. Most of Europe was still weak, with
the exception of Frans PA0INA to the SW...
USA was not much better than in the 1300Z
session, but then I had to spend much time
to get through the pile-ups. Now it was much
easier, and my score turned out higher after
still revisiting 7 MHz for the finish. Five
minutes before the end I checked 3.5 MHz,
but changing bands for TX is time consuming.

Solar X-rays background is about A7 which is
very much like Solar Minimum, but the 10.7 cm
flux and occasional M-flares indicate that
something new is boiling below the surface
(but in the context of 'Nothing New under
the Sun' relative to long term observations).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops