[3830] KyQP N8II SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP N8II SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 16:51:23 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

  160:
   80:   11      8
   40:   38     30
   20:   25     16
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   74     54      0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 24,932

Club:

Comments:

Interruptions abounded (stopped to cut grass at 1510Z, returned 1621Z, then
lunch and dog walk, then dinner); it was also hard to stay in the chair waiting
for the next mobile to show up on 40 late afternoon when 20 was nearly closed.
So I was surprised to have QSO/mult totals similar to the HP high scorers. I
missed at least 10 mults that I saw spotted either too late or after back from
off time.
The CW mobile activity was good until near the end when KM4CH was the last
mobile roving. Thanks to AE8M, N4TY, KM4FO(16 Q's), N8OYY(SSB) and KM4CH (13
Q's) for making what would have been intolerably too slow a lot more bearable.
The last hour was really slow as was 20-22Z. Bonus stations K4KCG and KY4KY were
worked both modes 80/40/20M (forgot to check 160) for 1200 extra points. K4MSU
was SSB only and W4NJA seemed to be gone after first few hours. 20 reopened very
well 2145-2400Z, but there were few active except KM4CH and
KM4FO.

Thanks for the Q's. 12 hours is 2-4 hours too long considering the level
activity. I was only on for 6.2 hours per N1MM+.

Don't forget WVQP in 2 weeks on June 20th. Last year about 40 of our 55 counties
were active! I tend to work mostly SSB, because that's where the QSO volume from
casual ops is best.

73, Jeff