[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 13:59:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:27

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  74
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  74  Mults = 74  Total Score = 5,476

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I knew I had to be at my office at 1400Z for a court hearing.  Listened to 20M
and it didn't seem very lively except to Japan where we have few participants.
So went back to 40 and had a ragchew with K2SX and then the first 27 minutes of
CWT.  40M was wonderful with good signals from the US and Canada.  There was
some skip zone as NN4K was worked ground wave, but N4DT, K4HR, K2SX, WB4HRL in
SC and many in FL were quite strong.  Was on pace for a record hour when had to
QRT.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI

TS590SG, KPA1500, 88' center fed zepp and 40M coax fed dipole.