[3830] KyQP VE3CRU SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP VE3CRU SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:34:36 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2021

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:   25     8       0
   20:    2     0       0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   27     8       0  Mults = 30  Total Score = 4,320

Club:

Comments:

Started on 20 for 10 minutes, then to 40.  Poor conditions on 40 saw the band
totally lost for as long as over an hour at one time. Activity was good.  The
Bencher paddles were busy, was fun breaking the many pileups.

I set out to chase the mobiles and managed to work Tyler and Deb N4TY
10 times along their route.  Got AE8M in 2 out of 5 and needed his other three
which would have been new and needed mults.  The big surprise was in never
hearing Dwight KM4FO at any time.

My old AV-5 vertical was set up for 80 cw but refused to resonate when needed.
At 0000z I was not going out to investigate so went QRT.  There was a huge
pileup on 20 just before 8 chasing WX4X and I could not break this pileup.

Had lots of fun.

The above score includes 6 Bonus stations worked, much appreciated too.

Thanks to the sponsor and to all who participated, much appreciated.

Equipment used:  756 ProII barefoot, 40 dipole, 20 dipole both @ 25 feet.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU