[3830] DRCG RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:33:42 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ~3

   80:   0        0          0
   40:   0        0          0
   20:  41       19          1
   15:  10        7          1
   10:   0        0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  51       26          2  Total Score = 5,516

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Wasn't able to operate at all in the 1st segment, and we had builders here
working round my antennas when the 2nd started, so I decided to do a 6 hour op
for the 3rd segment.
Apart from the bands being rather poor, with very few stations heard, the
builders came again, so that stopped my time in the contest. Oh well, it's a
lovely hot and sunny day, so I'll just have to go to the beach, then for a
beer...

Thanks to all that managed to pull out my weak signal, especially WQ5OO, who was
the only US call heard here.

73 de Phil GU0SUP