[3830] ARRL June VHF WB6JJJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@redflatcat.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WB6JJJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:11:59 +0000

  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  76     29  Total Score = 2,262

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun contest...  I had some time on Saturday and a bit on Sunday to play radio.
It sure brought out a lot of people in my grid, CN85.
Hopefully, next year I will be better prepared and have a true contest logging
program linked to WSJT.
Still not hard to take the list from AC Log and input it into WriteLog for dup
checking and scoring.
I was surprised that there were only three dups while I was CQing.
Thanks for all of the QSOs this weekend.