[3830] CWopsT VE3UTT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3UTT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:11:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 16

Call: VE3UTT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: VE3UTT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  41
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  41  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,681

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

K3 / Optibeam

A new way for me to do SO2R.  First 1/2 hour on 20m as VE3UTT remote and the
second 1/2 hour as W1AJT local.  Big difference in noise with local not
suffering from drop-outs, higher QRN, and weak conditions on 20m to EU.

Did notice that the 705 takes longer to turnaround since it uses USB as the
interface.  This caused me to miss the first letters of many calls and
exchanges; sorry for the repeats at 32 wpm.  I will look into this.

Worked multiple stations on both bands whit my different callsigns.  Hope it
wasn't too confusing.