[3830] All Asian CW N3RS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N3RS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:16:53 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:43
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   20    18
   20:  275   129
   15:    9     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  305   157  Total Score = 46,786

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time due to Family Father's day celebrations and a previously scheduled
meeting on Friday evening.  Nice to QSO many old contest friends, even if only
for a brief exchange.  Youngest I heard was BY1CY at 11 years old and I did work
one 85 year old gentleman and heard a 90 being given out, so that keeps Fred,
K3ZO and myself off of the top of the OM list.  Looing forward to next year.
Thanks to all who called in.

73 de Sig

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5       1       2    1   2.0