[3830] All Asian CW OH2PM SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW OH2PM SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 08:57:56 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  488   186
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  488   186  Total Score = 90,582

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I was interested in the age distribution of the participants. I worked long
enough to get statically relevant number of QSOs. Over 65 % QSOs were made in
S&P mode. Over 300 JAs, only 34 Chinese stations, most of them could not
copy me.
Age group:
80-87     3,3 %
75-79     5,9
70-74     17,1
60-69     151
50-59     139
40-49      50
30-39      12
10-19      0,8
I happen to belong to the highest age group, The numbers tell us a sad story
about the future of CW contesting.
It was aa great pleasure to hear a few calls that were familiar to me from late
50's and early 60's.

Best 73 and see you in future contests,

Pertti, OH2PM