[3830] ARRL FD AA6FD(NF1R) 1E QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, clayton.nall@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AA6FD(NF1R) 1E QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 04:51:35 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  102     0       0  Total Score = 1,120

Club:

Comments:

Score includes bonus for use of battery power.

Rig: Elecraft KX3
Antenna: G5RV fed as a doublet with ZM-2 tuner on 35' fiberglass mast lashed to
my porch stair railing.  The G5RV worked great on 20 and 15 but was hard to tune
on 40, maybe a badly tuned feeder issue?  After 4 pm local, pulled down the G5RV
and put up an Par EndFedz for 40/20.  Quit shortly after making 100 Qs.

My family and I moved to Santa Barbara about 14 months ago.  This was my first
time setting up a station and doing any "real" operating.  I dug my
radio gear out of boxes the night before and never did get around to setting up
fully automated radio control, logging, or computer CW keying.  Despite these
limits and the ad hoc setup, I still managed to have a lot of fun getting back
on the air and even managed not to embarrass myself too badly with rusty
keying.

73,
NF1R