[3830] ARRL FD K5TU 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5TU 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:34:13 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2021

Call: K5TU
Operator(s): K5TU KG5U W5MJ K5WKC K5WA AJ4F
Station: K5TU

Class: 1E LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   112
   40:   771
   20:   817
   15:   171
   10:   135
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks again to K5TU for hosting FD at his ranch again for the umpteenth year.
Not a lot of motivation or preparation for this one but we had fun operating as
well as ragchewing about previous FDs.  The trusty Honda 3000i worked flawlessly
again and only used 5 gallons for the whole weekend.  Amazing.

Thanks for all the activity from FD crews all over the country!  I hope the
"Elmers" are correcting their students NOT to send their exchanges
twice as the default.  Also, sending 599 in the exchange is not needed.  Lastly,
sending the call of the station you are calling is not generally required when
calling him in a pileup...just send YOUR call once.  It just clutters up the
frequency and slows the rate for everybody.  All good lessons to learn or
teach.

73, Bob K5WA