[3830] RAC Day K1P(@K1TTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day K1P(@K1TTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 00:38:52 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2021

Call: K1P
Operator(s): VE5MX VE9BK VE9ML K4BAI KU8E N2ZN N2KW NT2X K1EP PY2NY W1VE
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    40      7      6         2
   80:   141     56      9         5
   40:   325    368     10        10
   20:   337    344     11        13
   15:   207    165     10        10
   10:   116    159     11         9
    6:    21     36      4         6
    2:
Total:  1187   1135     61        55  Total Score = 1,746,960

Club:

Comments:

"I love it when a plan comes together"

My good pal, Dave, K1TTT, has put together an excellent mix of technology
to offer his full multi-multi over remote, with nothing but a PC and an
Internet connection.   He offered to host us for a Canada Day Multi-Multi.
With no constraints on operator location, I wanted to bring together some
of my good friends, that I either know in person or who have known on the air
for decades.   With CanAm spirit, we had three Canadian Ops, seven ops in the
US, and our Amigo Vitor from Brazil.   Microphone/Key QTH didn't matter!  This
team performed and had Butt In Chair for the duration.  Excellent participation
from ALL of Canada helped tremendously.  Thanks for all the Qs and QSYs.

I won't forget this one soon.   A great way to celebrate Canada Day with great
friends.

73,

Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
for the K1P Canada Day Team at K1TTT