[3830] CWopsT K9MMS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9MMS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 20:18:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 7

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   34
   20:   70
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  104  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3 + P3 + KPA-500 at 500 watts.
20m: TH2 east at 40 feet, and TH6 west at 73 feet.
40m: 40-2CD west at 63 feet.

My best CWT score so far.  Only my second CWT in quite a long time.  For a
change, I mostly called CQ instead of wasting a lot of time with S&P.  20
meters was great, so I spent about the first 40 minutes there before going to 40
meters.  The rate was better on 20.

I am a new user for N1MM Logger+.  This is only the second time I have used N1MM
for a contest, so I am still adjusting and learning how to use it.  I just
switched from using Wintest for 11 years.

Thanks for the Qs, Ms, and fun. It's fun to be back in the CWTs again.

73,
   Gary . K9MMS