[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 20:36:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    1
   20:  171
   15:    3
   10:    0
------------
Total:  176  Mults = 175  Total Score = 30,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I made it though the whole hour. Tried my SO2R on 15, but very few
stations on there. Should have been on 40 for SO2R practice. The CQing part of
TR4W works fine, but I still am totally stiff and uncertain on S&Ping. Gonna
take me some time. My DOS TR-Log brain is locked in. I find TR4W hard to get
used to on several fronts. If I misscopy a call, I coulc simply enter the
correct version in the exchange in TR-Log. Apparantly this is not allowed in
GR4W. I must re-enter it in the "call" field. Lots of important
changes. I don't like this version!

Goood to get back, if only a litttle. Thanks for the calls everyone.

Jim N3BB