[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 19:48:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 8

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   36
   20:   89
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  125  Mults = 119  Total Score = 14,875

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Fatigue and weekly shots are wearing me out!

Found bad coax to the 40 meter antenna. I sense the vertical is way down on the
inverted vee, but will add more radials before deciding.

42 WPM.  Had 43 QSOs at 0315Z, 74 QSOs at 0330Z.  Rough going. Afterwards rolled
up the coax in the rain so I could shut the shack door.  Not too successful a
week, but did get more radials down for the 4 square on 80.