[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:08:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 9

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      4
   40:   3      3
   20:  11      9
   15:   9      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     24  Total Score = 720

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was an exciting start on 15 even though SFI was down from last week - lots of
loud stations. 20 was good, but 40 was molasses for me tonight - couldn't bust
any pileups on that band.  Thanks to Joe N8EA for sole 160 Q at the very end -
QLF'd the keyboard and had to send by paddle.  Went back to 20 after the gang
departed and found lonely AH6KO, but alas no HI mult tonight.

See you in IARU HF this Saturday and hoping for good propagation since I don't
have my Lazy H operational - it's all resting on the 135 foot doublet at 40
feet.

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,

MikeNH