[3830] IARU KO7SS SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KO7SS SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 12:44:30 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: MAINE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    22    0       6       12
   80:   164    0      18       36
   40:   462    0      27       47
   20:   775    0      44       54
   15:   538    0      27       44
   10:   159    0      13       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  2120    0     135      215  Total Score = 2,893,800

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A BIG thanks to Ray, W2RE for getting W1/Eastport ready to go!

A few weeks ago the SFI was 92 and I thought about doing this test from
the home QTH, but then the sunspots disappeared and the daily afternoon
monsoon thunderstorms at the mountaintop radio QTH started up...

W1/Eastport is 3 separate stations: the tribander stack and 40M, the 80M
4 square and a big 10-40 yagi, and the 160M 4 square. It works great for
SO2R (I am told) but I just used one station at a time, sitting with a
laptop at the dining room table at our house in town.

Chasing the HQ mults is GREAT fun....

73, Bill KO7SS in Tucson, Arizona