[3830] IARU K1XM SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K1XM SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:58:31 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:     2            2        0
   80:    80           13       28
   40:   338           25       43
   20:   369           32       42
   15:   186           21       35
   10:    68           11       18
-------------------------------------
Total:  1043    0     104      166  Total Score = 911,250

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't having much success running so I chased multipliers.  This seems to
have been a good strategy this year.  There were lots of loud HQ stations to
work.  There were a few pile-ups I could not break, which is not surprising
considering that almost anyone with a dipole and a KW is louder than me.

The low bands started out pretty quiet at sunset but became noisier later.

It was fun watching the live scores.  K3IE, N4XL, and K7TQ were all ahead of me
at one or more times.  Their scores gave me the incentive to stay up all night.