[3830] IARU KK6P(W7IV) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KK6P(W7IV) SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:00:20 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W7IV

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0       0     0       0
   80:   36       2     9       7
   40:  144     244    29      30
   20:  101     663    30      39
   15:   41     130    13      17
   10:   18      24     5       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  340    1063    86      97  Total Score = 836,127

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I decided ahead of time that I would operate Mixed this year (Phone-only last
year) in order to stay busier.  S&P on CW since I am worse than usual on CW
when I'm tired. I'm sure glad I did that because the Phone rate was terrible
compared to last year - I don't know why.  20 SSB rate was terrible, so I
figured everyone was on 15.  It was OK, but nothing to write home about.  80 was
pretty noisy and I didn't wste much time on phone, but got some decent mults on
CW.  I only had spots on one of the radios, so I was semi-assisted - have to
figure that out.

As usual, I put dealing with N1MM until the last minute and only got a few hours
sleep before the test.  The Wife is out of town, so I had some dogsitting to do
rather than sleeping.

I really needed the practice on CW, so this was a good prep for the NAQP and
next season.