[3830] IARU NU1AW/5 Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NU1AW/5 Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:33:48 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: NU1AW/5
Operator(s): AD5XD K5CD K5DU K5GN K5NA K5PI K5RT K5WA KG5U KG5VK KI5MM N5AUS
N5OT N5TIT NT5V W0UO W5PR WA5FWC WA5RR
Station: NU1AW/5

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: ARRL West Gulf
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    71      3     6        0
   80:   402     79    21       17
   40:  1168    582    38       49
   20:  1666   1622    44       51
   15:   765    459    26       33
   10:   646    563    19       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  4718   3308   154      172  Total Score = 7,933,536

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all 19 Operators of The ARRL West Gulf NU1AW/5 Team
We had 13 Stations from within Oklahoma and Texas
with guest Ops at several of the stations.
Top Three High QSO Ops were K5PI, K5GN and K5RT
with 1528, 1167, and 966 respectively.
Low Band Kings were N5OT with 10 Q's on 160m, 222 Q's on 80m and
K5WA with 23 Q's on 160m and 81 on 80m
It should be noted Texas and Oklahoma were blanketed with lots of Lightning
activity during most of the nighttime.
Note even with the Top Q scorers large numbers those only represent
some 3,361 Q's So every operator on the team helped us break the Eight Thousand
QSO barrier
Many of our stations had a visit from Murphy both during the contest and a few
days prior....
N5OT went out in the pasture in the middle of a rain storm and rare quite point
in the Lightning strikes to reconfigure failed switching relays on his newly
installed K9AY Loops and I had some antenna issues.
A great deal of thanks to many others One of which is David Sumner K1ZZ
for allowing our team to carry the IARU Flag with the callsign NU1AW/5
Cheers!
Steve KG5VK