[3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 14:13:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 14

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:  10
   40:  28
   20:  25
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,465

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Like last week's 1300, eighty was summertime, forty was good, twenty was fair.
No Europeans heard anywhere.

Now packing up for a QSY to the Adirondack camp, Saturday. I'll use my Eagle
there (100w) with an old multiband trap doublet I can almost reach standing on
the ground, invisible as it runs among the trees. Even visiting hams have had
trouble seeing it! Of course they know visually to follow the coax. It will be
K3GHH/2.

73, and thanks for the QSOs... John K3GHH