[3830] CWopsT C6ZAM(C6AZM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT C6ZAM(C6AZM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 03:40:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 15

Call: C6ZAM
Operator(s): C6AZM
Station: C6AZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bimini Island
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  29
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  29  Mults = 29  Total Score = 841

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Split time at the half way point with other op C6AYW so he can get on 40 meters
during this session. Antenna setup was a vertical with radials to get thigs
going on the first day. Going through customs with a ton of gear was a chore but
no hiccups. It was good to work CWops folks across the states, a few Canadians
and EU. We will be up and running with four rigs and a full complement of
antennas tomorrow. We look forward to logging many of you this week and during
next weeks CWT in all four sessions.