[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 04:14:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 15

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:54

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  53
   20:  13
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  63  Mults = 59  Total Score = 3,717

Club:

Comments:

I must be getting younger, though my hearing is still older (I apologize to one
and all for those ? I sent because I just don't hear vy well anymore) - this was
the longest I have been able to be on CWT 03z in quite some time, nearly an
hour. Had trouble getting traction on 20 calling CQ. Poked around on 40 for a
bit until I found a spot, got tossed by HP, found another spot, got tossed by HP
again. poked some more and finally found 7030 MHz available and ran for 19
minutes and 30 Qs before getting tossed by HP once again. It was fun. Dale,
where were you ? ? ?