[3830] NAQP RTTY AB0S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AB0S Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 05:57:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AB0S
Operator(s): AB0S
Station: AB0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   88    39
   40:  246    47
   20:  175    39
   15:   33    18
   10:   12    10
-------------------
Total:  554   153  Total Score = 84,762

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

K3 and an HF9V vertical.  (Lucky me!  It rained this AM, so no powerline noise
today.)

20 meter prop was HORRIBLE from Kansas.  20 was so bad here, I never had a run
that went past 8 Qs!  95% of the 20/15/10 Qs are S&P.  PAINFUL, but it got
me some mults.  40 was unusually quiet tonight.  80 was usable too, though sigs
were weak.

Proud member of Deep Dixie Contest Club, Team Elvis...  Thank you.  Thank you
very much.

Tim, AB0S