[3830] CQWW VHF K4MM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxer@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K4MM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 00:15:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM W4IX
Station: K4MM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

    6:  100    55
    2:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    55  Total Score = 5,500

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

With help from Rick, W0RIC, we were finally able to get N1MM and WSJT-X syncd
together for the first time.It wss alot of trial and error but overall it worked
well..Thanks Rick!! Condx. in EL97 were not great, lots of scatter and only saw
2 Europeans decoded all weekend and was lucky to work GM0EWX.Tom let me play
around for a few hours remote with Anydesk. It was flawless. Thanks every one
for the Q's. Next year I hope to put up Tom's homebrew 6 element LFA...
TS590SG
Henry 2006A
3 ele. @ 40ft.

73's John W4IX & Tom K4MM