[3830] CWopsT W1AJT(VE3UTT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1AJT(VE3UTT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:10:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 21

Call: W1AJT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: W1AJT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM95
Operating Time (hrs): 0:58

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  100
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  100  Mults = 100  Total Score = 10,000

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

IC 705 / 43' Vertical

Struggled to make 100 Qs.  Probably a factor of frequency 7042.9 and conditions.

The difference for CW contesting was noticeable compared to my K3.  The
turnaround time for the 705 USB connection was long enough to miss most of the
first character of the callsigns calling me at >30 wpm.  Other aspects like
near in QRM and noise with my filter set at 400 HZ were very good giving no
problems copying.  It is still a surprisingly good radio for the price and a joy
to use.  I use it on POTA but in a pinch makes an adequate contest radio.