[3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:14:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

    6:   0      0
    2:  21     10
-------------------
Total:  21     10  Total Score = 420

Club:

Comments:

Drove to the east corners of FN03/04/13/14 in the rain.  Now setting up
off-vehicle with hand rotation.  Got 1 qso in FN04 in the first 30 minutes,
nothing else heard so went for a drive to tour the other locations.  Did not set
up at any more.  Need one qso in FN03 to validate me as a rover.  To be done on
Sunday.

Started close to home on Sunday in FN03mv, home is FN03mu.  First qso at 1230z
got 12 more and packed up at 1315z.  Off to FN04na, a usual site for me at 1100
fasl and got 7 more Q's by 1430Z.  QRT.  Packed up and drove home.

I am very happy with the results for 3.0 hours effort.

Equipment:
Icom 910H running 80W to a 4 elmt beam at 8' high.

Thanks to sponsor CQ and staff, and to all who paticipated and gave out points.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R