[3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO(A)24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO(A)24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:38:29 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2021

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: NA-036, Vancouver Is
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    3        2       0       0
   40:  134       23      20       8
   20:  568       79     306      18
   15:   32        9       0       0
   10:    0        0       0       0
Total:  737      113     326      26  Total Score = 11,119,645

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I saw the chance top get some new IOTAs (especially from EU) for my meager
collection so I asked VE7UF if I could use his contest station for this year's
IOTA.
It did not disappoint, we had very good conditions to EU on 20m, looks like 10
new ones in the log for me.
Here on the West Coast we always have difficulty working the 100W expeditions,
but this time quite a few made it in the log, along with some Eastern-European
IOTA hunters who I'm sure were glad to log the not-so-rare yet far away NA-036
for their collection.
Spent most of the time on 20m calling and trying to chase down new ones, and it
was great to see the score reaching 1M points in the process.
Worked 42 EU IOTAs, 19 NA, 15 AS, 14 OC, 2 SA and 1 from AF.
Thanks to all who called, I know I missed quite a few weak ones, I did my best
with the local powerline noise and conditions.
See you all in 2022!
73,
Gabor VE7JH