[3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 21:05:03 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jul 30

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   2     2
   20:   8     7
-------------------
Total:  10     9  Total Score = 90

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Despite a more active earlier July, sunspots
were ZERO yesterday, and probably today, and
X-ray flux below A5 during SST. Solar minimum
conditions. Geo-magnetically quiet with low
attenuation: CX2AQ was booming in on 14 MHz.
Just K4RUM and VE2FK from our DX-sector West.
Otherwise the Western Brits very strong with
no other Europe at all signing SST. On 7 MHz
again Stew GW0ETF at 2030Z.

Then at 2047Z Marco IQ1IV on 14 MHz and Frans
PA0INA. With Frans we worked also on 7 MHz,
subsequently tried 3.5 MHz, but nil all hour
long on that band. QRN was covering the lower
bands. We had static rain part time as well.

Cheers/73 ,Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops.