[3830] MoQP W0M(W0MB) SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0M(W0MB) SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 04:00:05 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: W0M
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0M

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:   3     293
   20:   1     601
   15:           2
   10:           2
----------------------------
Total:   4     898      0  Mults = 71  Total Score = 64,426

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, Alpha 89, Mosley PRO67@60, 20 & 40  Vertical's, N1MM+.  My
fifth time using a special call sign in this test and it always fun calling cq
and they come to you. The first day seemed to be very noisy and the contacts
were not easy. The second day was was just as noisy and very rough to hear them
come back. Sunday there was more EU station calling me. I still need to do
better planning as it would have been a total blast! It would have been great if
I could have got the gang together for this one. I will be looking forward to
next year maybe. I sure hope that slarc can get there act together and get the
plaques for winners in less than a year. WTF!