[3830] MoQP N6MU SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N6MU SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 17:32:20 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    6
   20:   58     51
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   64     51      0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 9,587

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My trusty vertical was not nearly enough to overcome the marginal conditions.
Very frustrating to see lots of spots but hear nothing when you listen there,
hi. Final straw was Sunday morning when both K5CM and W0BH were on county lines
and I couldn't hear either one at all. Pulled the big switch. Never heard W0MA!
73...

John, N6MU                    TS-570 & 5BTV