[3830] MoQP KI4MZC SO Fixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP KI4MZC SO Fixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 23:55:17 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: SO Fixed QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:    7
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   10     0       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 200

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

TR-25 and KX3 to a dipole, 5w.  I was time-limited and trying to see how the
TR-25 stacked up against the KX3 - not badly, but I need to spend more time on
this.  The '25 is not a KX3 but fun and it will have its place in the portable
configurations.  I'm not sure if the mults got recorded correctly in the logging
software so the score may seem a little low, but, who cares?